Austin, Ashley, Reef, Oz, Radman & Amorette
"Find joy in the journey" -Thomas S. Monson
future nothing! they're breaking mine right now not being able to love on them.
Oh my gosh, I love love love them all so much!!!! They already look so much bigger!!
THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!
man I miss them so much! They are so handsome... and entertaining! I went to Panera today and wished you were there. It made me miss you even more!
Your kids are getting so much older. They will definitely be heartbreakers.
hiashley
Not that Reef because his future girl is already smitten!
they are just divine!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
future nothing! they're breaking mine right now not being able to love on them.
Oh my gosh, I love love love them all so much!!!! They already look so much bigger!!
THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!
man I miss them so much! They are so handsome... and entertaining! I went to Panera today and wished you were there. It made me miss you even more!
Your kids are getting so much older. They will definitely be heartbreakers.
hiashley
Not that Reef because his future girl is already smitten!
they are just divine!!!
Post a Comment